AnyDesk is a remote desktop software developed and marketed by a German company, AnyDesk download Software GmbH. AnyDesk is claimed to be the fastest remote desktop software on the market because it is made with dessert (as a core) which is the latest video codec specifically designed for graphical user interface (GUI). Because of its superiority in speed, AnyDesk is very useful for working on joint work, accessing software from other computers, presenting videos or presentations remotely, to alternative cloud storage by accessing and / or storing work data (documents, photos, video, audio, presentations and other files) with an office computer from a computer hard drive at home, so that the data will remain safe even though your office changes computers. How to Anydesk download for Windows 10:
- The first thing to do is google any desk and the link will come up at the top of the list you then click on the link and that will take you to the website.
- Once on the website click on the download button in the middle of the screen.
- Once you hit that you’ll have the download starting a window will pop up and ask you where to save your file ok click Save.
- To save your download and the program will now download after it’s downloaded you go and click on your download arrow.
- Which will bring up your list of downloads click on any desk.
- And you’ll get the temporary installation ID.
- Now we want to have a permanent installation, so we come down to the bottom link.
- We click on install any desk on this computer except.
- And install yes we’re going to say allow it to install.
- I’m just going to minimize our browser ok.
- The programs now installed we now want to set a password, so retreat set up a password agree to make changes we tick enable unattended access.
- Then we put in the password once the passwords have been and typed in we click set updates the program now we close this window and press get started now what this is showing up the top.
Here is your any desk address you give this to your tech support agent. They will use this to identify you and connect your computer with the password that you give them as well thank you.