In addition to functioning as an application, Cricbuzz is a website about famous sports in India which is the majority for cricket sports. Cricbuzz download for Windows 10 is the application provides live score updates and comments, statistics and notes, results, and the latest news and analysis from the world of cricket. It also displays schedules, photos, and audio comments. This application allows you to listen to comments in English and other regional languages, and you can also see all the values directly on one page. You can also set match alerts using push notifications. Unlike websites, the mobile app does not offer cricket-based online games. Neither the site or the application prepares the streaming video of the match.
Today, I teach you how to download cricbuzz on Windows 10 without any emulator only for windows 10 so let’s start
- start windows store
- search cricbuzz
- click on install yet I already download it and All it’s done
So open cricbuzz how the interface
How to Install Cricbuzz for Windows 10 with Bluestacks
- The first thing you want to do is install an Android emulator bluestacks on your windows.
- Run the Application and then find Cricbuzz on the Windows Store.
- Tap the Cricbuzz application then download and install.
- Now you can enjoy the Cricbuzz application on your Windows 10 PC